Thursday, August 09, 2007

work detour

I should be working as of the last two hours. I kept granting myself with the sheepish 5 minutes excuse. I already tidy my baito stuff, run over my to do list a couple of times and in fact type my way through half of the page that I should be working on. Yet I'm still not done, not even halfway. Since caffeine is already kicking in my veins i nick a few more minutes to blog since I haven't done this for few months now.

In exchange of the the item that topped my wishlist, my most drooled over Canon Rebel Xti, I wholeheartedly and voluntarily agreed to my husband to fly to US instead. We got our 10 years multiple entry US visa few weeks ago with an agreeable reason that we're going on a trip primarily because my hubby has to attend to a convention and secondly because its our first year wedding anniversary. Contrary to the popular mendoksai (troublesome)and musukashi *difficult)ways of acquiring a US visa in the Phils, we got ours after a congratulations greeting from the immigration personnel with few more seconds shy of one minute. That fast!

So for my first trip (its my hubby's second so he's no virgin!yay!) we decided to hop around Southern California and Nevada.


From Santa Barbara to Las Vegas Nevada to San Diego to Long Beach! whew! just thinking about it makes me want to buy a pair of crocks! harhar! I cant wait to get reunited with my bestfriend, hopefully my sorority sister and colleagues.. much more i cant wait to give ourselves an anniversary treat!melt away!!

6 comments:

hlF said...

woohoo~! a few more days and you're off!!! beijos!

Anonymous said...

well, jst like me... i've been putting off updating my sites although i got tons and tons of topics na isusulat. haha

good luck to the us of a and remember what happens in vegas stays in vegas!

happy trip.

Anonymous said...

ganda!

i have a rebel xti :) hehe
see ya soon?

April

Anonymous said...

Hi! Already heard from R that you're going on this US trip. Hope you have lots of fun! Take care and happy anniversary to both of you.

raqueLLe said...

Herbie, apply ka na din!

Thanks Mitsuru!

ey ganda! are you planning to get rid of your Rebel Xti anytime soon? hehehe

Thanks Kath!although there won't be an escape to summer heat, at least nag e-english na mga tao dun. hehehe

Anonymous said...

ultimate! wow iam happy for you! dati naiisip lang natin makapunta diyan..ngayon nsa US kana! Happy Anniv to you and Romar! Godbless you BOth! Loveyou guys!~