Monday, January 21, 2008

Birthmonth meme

I initially made this blog to document my own making as a “wife”. Along the way, I ventured to a daily obento making and it is one of my fave craft that I intended to refine. It was fun posting it here and virtually sharing it too. However, lately the food blogging is taking much space and totally displaces lot of things I wanted to write about. So I decided to relocate the bento posts to our multiply site. After all I registered it to be our “family” site where our friends and families can connect with us and peek at our “homemaking” wherever we may be.

It may not have started with big bang and fireworks, yet I still foresee that 2008 will be a promising year for everybody and ME. The later by definition means never shelving notable nor trivial thoughts.

So here is a trivial something about ME. Needless to say I have one meme overdue where Saj tagged me.
Meme rules:
1. Pick your birth month.
2. Bold the 5-10 that best apply to you.
3. Copy to your own journal, with all twelve months (click this for the list).
4. Tag 12 people from your friends list.

Birth month: February
Abstract thoughts. Loves reality and abstract. Intelligent and clever. Changing personality. Attractive. Sexy. Temperamental. Quiet, shy and humble. Honest and loyal. Determined to reach goals. Loves freedom. Rebellious when restricted. Loves aggressiveness. Too sensitive and easily hurt. Gets angry really easily but does not show it. Dislikes unnecessary things. Loves making friends but rarely shows it. Daring and stubborn. Ambitious. Realizes dreams and hopes. Sharp. Loves entertainment and leisure. Romantic on the inside not outside. Superstitious and ludicrous. Spendthrift. Tries to learn to show emotions.

That was just 9! Although I wanted to highlight sexy, haha! But nah, I had enough spills of pheromones I think the lid is now on. The darling word I was actually looking for is “closet deviant” which is why more than half trait of my birth month just doesn’t apply to me.

Speaking of deviant, i can only tag a few since i have a few on my list. Please join this bandwagon Ced, Bill, Karmi and Herb. :)

photo nicked from here

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting meme. :) Anyway, I've tagged you (nakikitag lang ako hahaha, si em kasi eh), just visit my site at http://sheenism.wordpress.com/2008/02/05/tagged-world-bang-meme/. You may do it whenever you have time. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

thanks for doing this tag haha.. para ka palang si miguel, habang pinipigil, lalong nanggigil.. jowk!