Sunday, September 28, 2008

Time for ... cool change..

At least a bit. I changed the template and crop a photo of a japanese maple leaf (momiji) to fit in the banner. I took this photo last year when my EOS baby was a shiny new toy. We've come a long way surviving Japan life for another autumn season. Indeed its fall and the cool wind is seeking the warmth of my faithful sweater. Change clearly is inevitable and the more I think about it, the older I feel. Yet I have to suck it up, brave a smile and greet each morning..we've got a long way to go.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ganda!

love the clean look!
once you're ready to port your blogspot to wordpress let me know. i know you love blogspot but wp has more functionality.

btw, age is just a number... we'll never get old ;)

raqueLLe said...

thanks ganda! youre right, blogspot is limited nga. i noticed it when i was browsing through widgets. ill think about blog migration. lol.

miss you girl!

karmi said...

hmmm. autumn again. enjoy the cold lovely nights. what about drinks with the girls, i'm sure you'll have more of those. remember, herbie offers home-baked cookies with her drinks sometimes. that's something to take advantage of.

raqueLLe said...

i can barely catch herbie to have some coffee :( hopefully one day we can just lay at our tatami mats and drink like theres no more tomorrow