Sunday, September 21, 2008

TOP 3..

things that caught my attention this weekend.


Since my last visit to a Kawachi, a store that sells mostly dry goods, from food to cosmetics to toiletries to bento stuff… I knew there are some goodies begging for me to take home. And I just can’t help but imagine having all these things on our walk back to our house. To cut the chase and imaginings I asked my hubby what he’ll get me for Christmas! And I think he knew where I was heading…so when we got home I browsed and found these online. I can’t wait!

After the cuteness encounter, we went to kathy’s house for her despedida. We were greeted with lush green scenery with mount Tsukuba and perfect blue sky as backdrop. Right on 8th floor, I knew there was something good inside. Food was great, conversations were interesting and the cherry to the cake was Wii.
I never really liked gaming because I had this past where I would ditch everything else to play pc games (Sims City, Battle Realms) the whole day. Thing is, carpal tunnel syndrome plus my eye problem and minimal burning of calories weren't actually ideal for me nor for anybody. So i guess a Wii would fit in lazy winter weekends and good for bonding too!

Last that caught my attention doesn’t need a funding campaign. I always have this trouble of setting the language of blogspot from Japanese back to English. No matter how I save the settings it just keeps getting back at a kanji galore page. This morning is beyond any of those days because I leisurely scroll on other languages apart from English and I found FILIPINO! So I set it up to this.

I know it will probably be changed back to jap again…but I can always find comfort in scrolling and choosing the language knowing that it can, in its tiny ways, lead me back home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats on your first blogspot tweak :D

raqueLLe said...

thanks. yeah.. first of the many.. language doesnt display at the site tho..