Thursday, February 15, 2007

Belated Happy V Day!


Its the V day! whilst Japanese girls maybe hovering for last minute chocolate wrapping to give to their boyfriends, me and my husband maintained our conventional valentines day celebration where men favored the ladies with flattering sweet nothings. Yesterday i got a bunch of overwhelming pink roses while I prepared chinese dinner for us. Although it doesnt quite match the celeb we had for the previous years we still enjoyed snuggling while watching Friends, afterall its our first V day as husband and wife!

Chinese on a budget
..
Since I remain under the unemployed bracket, I have to make do of what we have inside the fridge. I was able to knock down a bit of luck by putting together random stuff to come up with chao fan rice and a dimsum!

directions for chao fan rice:

I used cooked rice, shredded cabbage, cubed chicken tonkatsu, minced garlic and onion, 2 beaten eggs, worshestershire sauce, paprika, salt and pepper to taste. Put everything in a nonstick pan, mix well and season to taste.

The shomai dimsum and peppered chicken were bought cooked from dayztown and kasumi hurrah!

2 comments:

hlF said...

nyaaaaa...sarap naman~! ako white stew ako nung vday. sabay kami dinner ni roomie. hehehe

raqueLLe said...

huwaw! bonding! i finally surfed through allrecipes.com hhahhh hulog ng heaven!!