Thursday, March 08, 2007

Oh bento!






Few days ago i started sporting a more "eye-ppetizing" packed lunch for me and my husband. I was like my students (aged 3-5) who proudly beamed after each craft project that was finished. But after browsing through bento blogsites, i now feel so juvenile. I have to wake up one hour earlier than I usually do just to do all these, so I guess it will just be the effort that will count. I dont want to accept that the first batch of my products sucked. *sigh* . but now I feel that they do.. waaaahhhhh!! on a positive thought, I still would like to try.. again.

3 comments:

hlF said...

wow... looking great! gawan mo rin ako! hehehehe

inK.M.P./Mitsuru said...

nagutom ako. LOL

Anonymous said...

ayan pwede na mag-comment, hehe

salamat sa pagbisita sa aking blag!