Monday, March 05, 2007

TAGGED! ... better late than never!

there maybe a lengthy time lapse when kathy tagged me.. so here it is!

1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Turn to page 123.
3. Mark the fifth sentence. Pick up the next three sentences and post.
4. Acknowledge the book and the author.
5. Tag 3 people in turn.

and within my reach is... (grab the topmost book sitting on my table)..errhhmm... so i leaf through page 123 and this is what the fifth sentence said..

..Cook 2 red bell peppers, cut into strips. Add to eggplants. In the same pan, cook 2 small sliced zucchini.

there! the lines belonged to the directions of how to cook sauteed vegetable and mozzarella sandwich. the book is a compilation of Easy Everyday Meals from the best of Good Housekeeping. there is no author but an editorial staff that I might as well name a few. EIC- Cris Abiva, Art Director- Cheryl Baldovino-Reyes , Photographer- Rene Mejia. There are over 100+ recipes that come in handy each time I need to exercise FIFO (first-in-first-out) in our ref. I guess that is one challenge of being a wife or a mom, you have to do variation of good food at the most economical price! by the way, this book comes with a picture per recipe, just what I need!

i dont have much on my list to tag.. im left with yunis and joy.. you're next!


No comments: