Saturday, October 04, 2008

Raqx Project 365

I just posted the 1 of 365. This hopefully will be completed as my Project 365. I've been wanting to make this kind of project before but I cant decide if its gonna be a bento box or a recipe or just a journal. I guess photos are easier to share since its already clogging my hard drive. I chose friendster because thats where my network of friends from the Philippines are. Try finding them in facebook or something alike and you'll only get a handful. And even though the features are far from being dynamic and close to being a d-u-h and the word that fits according to my friend is b-o-r-i-n-g, thats the closest site to home.

I know those tiny snippets captured in lens would translate to how me and my friends usually spend hours and hours talking or texting about everything under the sun. *Sigh* i miss my friends back home.. and i love them as much..this project is dedicated entirely for them.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ganda, it's a great idea!!!! i have always wanted to do the same thing, one pic at a time... i just dont know if i can keep it up

Anonymous said...

tagged you btw. sorry :/ lol

http://simplyjoy.net/wp/2008/10/8-random-facts-about-me/

Anonymous said...

you can make a book version of this, when the 365 is completed.

by the way raqx, may i request for the change of the web address to my blog? http://www.skamid.com

thanks a lot!

Anonymous said...

tell your friends to migrate to multiply, very user- friendly pa. facebook is over-rated. :)

good luck sa project. my penalty pag may na miss ka. he-he

raqueLLe said...

april ganda,

thanks. :) I'll post my random 8's next

saj,
na change ko na..sorry di ko pala na update :D . I'll really try to complete this project pero I doubt na I'll ever print a book out of this. haha!

bill, some of them have multiply din pero iba talaga power ng friendster sa pinoy. hehe