Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Random 8's since I've been a wife

Got this from april. I just found out that I already did this couple of months back, so I'll make a tiny change by making this as "random 8's since i became a wife"

First, the Rules:

1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

My 8 random facts

1. My sporadic OC mood was reversed! I now have a sporadic "tamad" times and my being OC has become endemic. Note the terms.. I still regard being OC as an abnormality. Not being able to sleep because of an undone chore isn't a bit fun :(

2. When I got married it became a highly difficult task to go on a diet, hence, my narcissistic photography was dramatically changed to a "photography without me".

3. My alcohol tolerance became low, and the last time I tried to puff some nicotine, I coughed.

4. I have a "kimochi blanket" (feels soft and good)thats intended for winter use. I bought it from US and I never want to depart from it even in sweltering heat. I only have that kind of relationship before with my pillows :P

5. I don't put make-up as much. But that doesn't excuse me from buying my mac ;)

6. I still haven't memorized the basic japanese characters (katakana and hiragana..dami eh :P) but I think I can somehow survive living in japan.

7. I have an almost 10 kilos worth (or more) of beads and accessories in pinas, now I only have 2 big drawers full of scrapbooking materials (and still remained unused up to this time).

8. My first domestic plane ride was 2005 going to Davao. My first international flight was 2006 going to Japan..and then I got hooked after that :D

I dont have much to tag.. I'd like to know your random 8's too Bill and Saj.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think i've done this tag a couple times already :)

http://www.skamid.com/meme/7-facts-about-dimaks/

http://www.skamid.com/meme/tagged-on-8-random-things/

karmi said...

hi raqx! so u like scrapbooking? that sounds nice, and useful! imagine if your comp goes through one of those horrid meltdowns or somehow your hard drive short-circuits, what will happen to all the pics? it happened to me. thank god for back-ups and printed fotos.

Anonymous said...

I think i owe 2 me-mes na. Ha-ha. I'll do them next week together with all the other me-mes na di ko pa nagagawa. he- he

mitsuru said...

i finally did one of the 2 me-mes that i owe you. need to do a lot more, too. i'll catch uphe-he.