Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Romar's Japanese television debut

From "maglalatik boys" to "pokpok boys" Romar (my brat err husband) leaped to a more mature role of "tinikling" main man in this video (the one in red puruntong or shortpants). It was bared to Japanese public yesterday October 2, 2007 on (ehem) a PRIMETIME! (6:30pm) I know I am basically cutting our era of romanticism by uploading this... but I cant help it! :P details will follow IF I can juice him to spare me some. but for now this will do..

ps. im encountering errors in uploading this to youtube so our multiply is my second best option.

2 comments:

hlF said...

di ko na nakikita si romar. di niya rin sinasagot ang celfone niya pag tumatawag ako. ganyan na talaga pag sikat. hmph.

karmi said...

i couldn't watch it raqx. it wouldn't play. excited pa naman akong mapanood ang video. by the way, sagot sa tanong mo, walang Asian stores sa place namin, sa capital mayron. yep, walang masyadong lasa chilean food. i make do with soy sauce from japan.