Tuesday, November 06, 2007

better late than never..

Because its autumn and everybody who’s into this season seem to upload some one or two pictures then I’ll join in the bandwagon and post one or two myself (of course more on my flicker)


And because autumn falls on October and I haven’t uploaded any blog entry for a month I obliged myself to fill this space with my progress, frustrations, acquisitions, things I have done and more things I should do..

I initially vowed to study religiously and take an exam by spring 2008. The indicators I set however were blinking in red that I was so preoccupied (read: lazy) the entire month and I have decided to move taking the exam to fall of next year instead.

My Nihonggo lesson started October 2 and as far as speaking I’m okay. But I sucked big time at reading and much more at writing! My assignments are also piled up since I already missed one session because I have to attend a teachers meeting at Tokyo.

The beginning of October was also the beginning of more work since I landed as an art class instructor…a stint which towards the end of the month I gratefully handed down to the new caucasian teacher. It will still be my brainchild though. I will still design all crafts and art activities and the new guy has to do the demonstration. My plate is already full to accommodate another class. My hands have been numb from decorating our building that happened to be a one woman show. No complains coz I somehow enjoy doing and conceptualizing stuff. What better occasion can land on October calendar but the Halloween. So my class made these.. I’d probably blog how we did all these sometime. Unfortunately I don’t have photos of kids in action and some more of their projects. And oh! Our Halloween party at Planet Hollywood was a blast! I came as Snow white’s evil step mom.


Plus plus plus my hubby finally said yes to buy me an SLR! My precious Canon EOS 400D kiss so far has been my favorite frustration. Yeah its true. I’m totally learning on my own and nobody said its gonna be easy. I made very little progress and I don’t have the luxury of time to practice. Sadness! Some of the shots are already uploaded in my flickr.

To this point I have a pile of clothes to fold and assignments to furnish and more on my list that needed a check on the box next to it. I better get going. Belated HALLOWEEN!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

one shot, one kill err ganda naman ng new cam mo:)

blogging is a rollercoaster ride for me- minsan masipag, minsan tamad. haha.

good luck in your endevours. :)

raqueLLe said...

ganda sya wish ko lang alam kong gamitin! hahaha! maganda ba concert ni lea? wish ko din nakunan ko sya ng picture *wink*