Friday, November 16, 2007

two days rushed bento part 1

I recounted the time I have to spend preparing a simple bento versus the time of making a bento with added “fun stuff” to sound a more appealing package. One hour for both. Considering the timeframe, I fancy to do the latter. So I have to wake up only one hour extra early to make not only his but my stomach turn giddy at lunchtime. The sleepyhead that I am who almost always leisurely avail my 5 minute snooze trip at least few days a week do oftentimes turn up late in my kitchen. And it happened again two days in a row.

Wednesday, November 14

This was what he had because I have to rush. I have no bento that day coz I was craving for seafood cup noodle.


Ground beef Szechuan


Easy and fast! Julienne onions, and red bell pepper, mince garlic and slice eggplant diagonally. Put them all together in a heated pan with oil, add ground beef and wait for the pink color to turn brown. Add oyster sauce and salt and pepper to taste.

Sausage wrap

We have some leftover pancakes from Tuesday’s bento so I reheat it and wrapped it on sausage and secured with toothpick.

Fill in spaces with mikan slices and shower the rice with shredded nori and let the entire pack cool down before placing the lid.

i was supposed to blog the Thursday bento too but decided against it because I'm running late again!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm mouth watering! may gagawa na rin ng bento saken, malapit na :D

raqueLLe said...

bat kaya nawala comment ko dito. labo!

anyways.. excited na si dimaks!!!